Thursday 29 September 2011

Being new to Photoshop I found it rather difficult, but in my first few sessions of using it I've picked up a few new skills. I can now use the elipse tool, I know how to flip and resize a photograph, set up margin guides, change the photo into a jpeg, use special effects on my masthead and headlines. I learnt to use the shift key to prevent your photo from changing its orininal dimensions. I learnt how to use effects such as emboss, gradient and fade. I used drop shadows on the text to make it look professional.

I've learnt the basics of using a camera, I know that your model had to be facing the light as it creates shadows, you must use the T strance to maintain your ballance while taking the photograph. Also using focus to prevent the photo from being blurry.

I think I need to improve my editing skills and learn the termanologies of the tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment